Thursday, July 24, 2003

Thursday. Extra geog class later.... gonna reach home at six.....

Thursdays are always long days.

Hm...not much happened today; John finally finished what he was writing in my autograph book- is that newsworthy? :P

Bored. Lalala.....

Have two bloody geog tests to study for tomorrow. Concept map test and the bloody retest....

Think I'll focus on the retest. I hate essays, so I don't wanna get another retest on that!

School always ruins my planning...I planned to go home and do some essay questions so that I could hand them up to Mr Low during consultation tomorrow, but now I can't....have to study for the bloody tests.

Ha.....have just thought of something rather amusing.

My class just found out today that Giselle's new phone is the Samsung one with a rotating camera lens. Gerri (not me, the other Gerri in my class) and Karen were going nuts over it.

I was the first one to figure out how to "flip" the picture when you turn the lens to face you. :D Giselle wouldn't tell anyone, see....but I didn't need help after all, did I? :D

Must've taken about 5 pictures on her phone. :P Well, all of them have Gerri and Karen in them. Only two of them include Giselle and me. :)

Lalala...bored.

Think I shall go edit my wish list. :)

No comments: