Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Yesterday was the BEST birthday of my life!!!

Dawn messaged first thing in the morning to say happy birthday, then Pam and John messaged before the geog test, and then during the test, Beatrice and Josephine messaged me too!!

Man, I haven't seen Beatrice and Jo for about a year, and I don't even have their numbers and they still wished me happy birthday!! I feel like the most happy, lucky, wanted person on the planet....haha.

I didn't even know that people considered me that worth remembering!!

Haha. I learn something new everyday. Lol.

Hm, as for my wish list, I now have a Quiksilver wallet (it's blue with the QS logo on it in white) and my dad gave me $20 in the morning yesterday, which covers Wish No. 6: "Money". :D

The wallet's from Pam, Sylvia and John, and apparently, Khai Yee helped them pick it out; and Pam and Sylvia also got me a necklace (Perlini's Silver, of course; everyone loves Perlini's! Haha....) with a pendant.

I still can't really decide if the pendant looks like a star or a flower, coz it's like a five-pointed star with rounded edges...but when you consider that, it looks more like a flower. :P

John also offered to treat me to dinner at Marche... Was a bit strange for me at first, coz nobody's ever treated me or anything like that, and furthermore, Marche's stuff is really expensive! Er, but he explained later that in his sec sch, it's the norm for people to treat bday people. :D

I was so stuffed last night.... and John told me that he'd actually budgeted for more! .....If I ate anymore last night, I'd have burst. The pizza did it, I think....it was really quite large... :P

Got more presents today!! Khai Yee gave me three presents!

Okay, well, they're three little presents, not huge ones....haha.

There's a self-made keychain (of a small wooden blue fish), a tealight holder with my name in fabric paint on the side (:D), and sweets! Strawberries and cream Campino and toffees! Yum. :D

The whole J2 cohort has a GP mock test today after school, but I don't really care about that so much.....haha. :P

I was so happy the whole of yesterday, and I think the happiness has spilled over into today!! :D

No comments: