Monday, July 07, 2003

I'm back!

Man, it was nice seeing Kong Wen again after...what, a year?? Haha. :D

He's always so quiet; he's almost adorable. Haha. :D Poor thing, he was so hot, coz it was winter when he left Australia! :D

The psych books he passed to me were pretty heavy...

Just found the full-length Terminator 3 trailer; it's really cool!!

Man, I've been waiting what, 8 years for T3 after "T2: Judgment Day", and it's finally here! :D

Pamela pointed out to me on Saturday that some people who saw Episode Six of Star Wars probably waited ages for Episode One.... And after 20 years, some of them probably died without ever getting to see it.

Well, that's sad, but hey, I waited eight years and T3's here! I'm not gonna be like those people! Haha! :D

I should go add this to my wish list now. :D

No comments: