Friday, May 21, 2004

All right, so I went down to the video store earlier in the evening, and got three VCDs... got "The Emperor's Club" and "Bend It Like Beckham" (once Pam knows that I got that, she'll be pretty happy) and... wait for it... "Black Hawk Down"!

Ha. And I was just saying a few days ago that I needed to watch "Black Hawk Down"... :D

Orlando Bloom's first line in it is "That's a nice beach; how's the water down there?" and he's got a half-believable Yank accent, haha. Eric Bana too. The both of them... pretty damn funny, coz their accents keep switching in between their own accent and Yank accents in sentences! Haha....

Haven't finished watching it yet. Maybe I should go now.

I was gonna ramble about something. Forgot what it was. Well, I can ramble about something else, I s'pose... Like the fact that this morning, I went back to AFF.net, and found that hey, there's a Troy section, and even better yet, there's this one author who writes *nothing* but Hector/Paris slash, and Jesus Christ, I'm damn effing happy. :D

I've gone through half of them already. :D

Even FF.net's Troy section is like... multiplying; it's grown by ten fics in the last two days.

Right. Nothing else to say right now... maybe in the morning I'll remember what it was that I wanted to ramble about, and I'll ramble about it then. :)

Ta.

No comments: