Wednesday, May 12, 2004

"Troy" opens tomorrow!!!


Yes, indeedy it does, indeedy indeedy indeedy, yippee, yippee, *bouncebouncebounce*

Happy!! So happy that I'm just about bursting, haha... And to add to that, I'm decidedly incoherent right now too. Shows just how happy I am.

Opens tomorrow!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, but I'll be watching it on Friday with my sis and her two friends. And then I'll probably go for alumni band on Saturday and not be able to talk about anything *but* it. Haha.... and I'll probably drive Pamela insane with all my blathering. I say Pamela coz I wouldn't blather to anyone else in alumni band; they're all mostly seniors and everything and I don't know them! Haha. Well, I don't know them that well, that is.

Lovely Interesting article in the newspaper today; interviews with Brad Pitt and Eric Bana and Peter O'Toole.

Peter O'Toole has beautiful blue eyes. Like Elijah Wood. 'Lija Wood, haha. Elwood! Sorry. Couldn't resist. But Elijah Wood has really um... luminous blue eyes; they're scary sometimes, with the right lighting. But Peter O'Toole's are this amazing light blue, silvery, if you like; really beautiful. :)

And Eric Bana doesn't have a stand-up comic's kinda face. It's terribly difficult to imagine the guy doing stand-up comedy and doing hilarious impersonations of Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt and Peter O'Toole and everyone else on the Troy set, although it's probably quite funny and endearing. :D

I'm starting to think that I'll start crying when Hector dies in the film; Hector's death is a real tragic waste of nobility; I feel more for Hector dying than any of the other characters. Sigh.

No comments: