Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ooh... Troy finally has a finalised trailer!! And it's absolutely fantastic!

And I'm still lingering around the official site now coz there's nice music... lovely, really. Something tells me that I'm gonna have to add another soundtrack to my CD shopping list after watching Troy. In fact, it's probably on there already.

But yes, this music is wonderfully depressing right now...

Yeah, wonderful. Piano and lovely soulful singing. And Orlando Bloom and Diane Kruger are pretty. Uh.. sorry, "pretty"... wrong adjective for a man. Eh, wait. All right, never mind then, Orlando Bloom *is* a pretty boy, anyway. :P

A most lovely adorable pretty boy whose Troy costume makes him look younger than he really is and makes Helen look like she's been out cradle-robbing! But Diane Kruger is pretty.

Yes, I'm just rambling now. But I don't care.

This beautiful depressing music is putting me in a rambly mood. Lovely. A lazy kinda rambling mood. Where I just leisurely type out anything that I can think of. Yeah, this is nice.

Well, maybe I shall go off elsewhere and indulge myself with angsty fics to feed my current depressed mood... that should be fun. All right, ta.

No comments: