Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Got back from dinner with Pam, John, Wei Jian, Dawn and Sherlyn at exactly 10 pm.

We went to Nooch at Wheelock Place; the food was nice. Never been there before and I've actually always wondered how people get up there.... I never noticed the escalator that went up before, haha.

Probably because the minute I step into Wheelock Place I gravitate straight towards Borders, lol. :D

Dinner was fun.... don't think I've ever seen Wei Jian so talkative before; it's almost strange, but it's nice, really. :D

John was right, lol.... he is coming out of his shell. "De-hermit-ising" as we both call it, haha.

Apparently, he goes back for band every chance he gets too... Wei Jian, I mean, not John. It's nice to know that I'm not the only loser who likes going back for band, haha. :P

Sherlyn's working at IRAS.... That's like... um, really important sort of work, man... I mean, a really proper office job, you know? Not like the kinds if part-time jobs that most of us are picking up these days.

Tomorrow's gonna be interesting... Khai Yee's coming down to work for Auntie Sharon; helping her with getting flowers ready for V-Day and everything. Should be fun.

Oh yes, Auntie Sharon had 1000 roses delivered to her shop today.

ONE THOUSAND ROSES!!

So exciting, haha..... I've NEVER seen so many roses before in my life! Forgive me if I sound spastic, but really, the smallest things in life just excite me to no end, haha.... :P

Roses all over the place... haha... they filled one whole supermarket trolley, and they took up all the space on the coffee table and the floor outside her shop too.... haha...

I have no idea how she's gonna fit them all inside the fridge in her shop!

Granted that it's a really big fridge, but still, it's a thousand roses!! :D

Oh well. Shall stop here before me spasticity gets the better of me...lol.

No comments: