Sunday, February 15, 2004

Valentine's day gift tally: 2.

Haha.... well, that doesn't really matter; I have chocolate biscuits from Pam and a handphone accessory from Sylvia! And the chocolate biscuits are egg-free; musn't forget to mention that, lol.

Egg-free, thanx to the bird flu that's going around right now.

Oh, and the handphone accessory that Syl got me is this little thing with my name on it that I saw at Annex last year, but I decided not to buy it coz well, money was always a little tight for me when I was in school, lol. :P

It feels so good when you're out and you actually have money to spend, lol.

I went down to Kino, and with the $20.20 that I had left after lunch, I could have bought a book of Coleridge's poems, or "Songs of Innocence" and "Songs of Experience" by William Blake, or a book of Robert Frost's poems, or 1984!!

So fun, haha.... :D

Hm... went to Gramophone; they're selling Norah Jones' new album there for $2 cheaper than CD-Rama is. :D

Oh, I bought her previous album, though. It was only $12.95. I finally own a Norah Jones album, haha. I'm playing it now on the com, btw. :D

I found out that the set of Band of Brothers VCDs (12 in all for 10 eps) costs $54.90 there. Not bad, I guess; it works out to be exactly $4.58 per disc! :P

Hm.... saw a lot of other CDs there too.. ROTK soundtrack costs $18.95, and so does the Love Actually soundtrack, which I have to buy for my sis.

Oh well.

Lalala.... happy days indeed. :D

No comments: