Monday, February 23, 2004

Just watched the Screen Actors' Guild Awards and felt an incredible need to blog because Johnny Depp won the Best Actor Award thing!!

Ahem. All righty. I'll calm down.

I mean, I'm absolutely happy that Lord of the Rings won the Best Ensemble in a Motion Picture award, but I never doubted that they wouldn't win!!

And when they read out the nominees for the Actor award, there was Bill Murray and Ben Kingsley and I thought that Bill Murray'd win coz he won the Golden Globe but then Renee Zellweger read out "Johnny Depp" and I dropped the remote, but it was a good thing that it didn't get damaged!!

I'm wigging out again. Must take deep breaths.

Control excitement.

BREATHE....

Haha. Well, Johnny Depp wasn't there though, that was unfortunate. Hope the guy's really happy though, coz he abso-bloody-lutely damn well deserved it!!! :D

Er, Orlando Bloom wasn't with the Lord of the Rings cast either when they picked up their award.... (neither were Viggo Mortensen and Dominic Monaghan and Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen...) slightly disappointing, but it was fun to watch those of the cast present jostle about to get to speak at the mic! Feel kinda sorry for Sean Astin, haha... he was talking about the Union and something about... um... well, I dunno, haha, and then he got shoved out of the way by John Rhys-Davies, who wanted to introduce "the worst actor in the whole room" who was one of their producers, haha.

Geez, I just can't stop rambling!!!!

Argh... that's it. I'll shut up now.

But I am still very very happy. :D :D

No comments: