Saturday, February 14, 2004

I have cookies!!!

Nice, pretty, yummy chocolate chip cookies, hahaha....

And I made them all by myself! :D

It was 1 am by the time I put them in the fridge, and they're nice. Quite sweet. Maybe a little hard, but just a little. :P Need more experience, haha.

I scorched a small batch just a little; I put six of them a bit too high up in the oven; too near the heating element-- got scorched just a bit, and those are um... haha. Those are really hard to bite through on the top, but they still taste just fine, lol.

John's enlisting on Tuesday, so the only one of the trainee boys who'll be left then is Wei Jian. Edison, Mark, Wai Lun all enlisted already....

Just had a mental image of Edison with all his hair shaved off. It's slightly shocking. Edison loves his hair!! :P

Oh, speaking of hair, Wei Jian had all his cropped really short, haha. When some of us went out for dinner on Wed, even Pam thought that he'd enlisted already, haha. Turns out he's only going off to Tekong in April, but he gave some strange, long, convoluted reasoning for cropping it so short so soon, and I can't really remember nor see the logic in it, but well, that's just me.

I think he just wanted to get used to the look, haha. :P

Well, Happy V-Day. :D :D

No comments: