Sunday, February 29, 2004

Ugh.

Had to crawl out of bed at a bloody ungodly hour this morning to go to church.

Well, it was 8.15 am, and I know that by normal standards, that's hardly an "ungodly hour", but it's SUNDAY!!! Sunday was MADE for sleeping in late!!! You're not supposed to wake up at bloody 8 am on a SUNDAY!!!

Anyway, yes, was rather difficult to haul my lazy ass out of bed this morning coz last night was on the phone with Wei Jian till about... uh.... 1 something? 2 am? I dunno. Talked about all sorts of nonsense, but took extra special care to avoid topic of results. :P Actually, I think Wei Jian did most of the rambling, haha.

Pam and I agreed yesterday that the world should end on Tuesday. That way, we'll get to watch the Oscars and watch LOTR win the Best Picture and everything else that it's nominated for on Monday, and then the world can end on Tuesday so that we won't have to go get our results!! And we'll all die happy!!!

Wonderful stuff. :P

But Kevin doesn't want that to happen. He wants to go to Ireland. His Uni of Ireland thing... he wants to go there and study History and something else if I remember right. Well, if he wants to go to Ireland, he still has a day to fly over there and see all the sights before the world ends on Tuesday!

Argh.... shall shut up for a while. Am not making any sense. Am confusing myself, damn it. It's awfully easy to confuse yourself, you'll find, when you have a brain as minute as mine, haha.

Just spent about two hours downstairs making cookies. If I'm lucky, some of them might be able to remain relatively unharmed and there'll still be some left by this Saturday to bring for Pam during band or something, haha.

Oh yes, Pam brought LOTS of stuff yesterday. All her cookies and shortbread and stuff that she made.... I now feel distinctly, slightly wider now after eating all that stuff yesterday.

Must exercise. Will make a point of getting up early one of these days and running up the hill to the houses round the back of my estate!!

Am such a lazy ass. Sigh. I think I actually need PE....

No comments: