Thursday, February 05, 2004

Lalala....

Hm.

Must stop beginning my posts with "lalala". Makes me sound brainless and idiotic and like someone who really has nothing better to with her life.

You know what the really sad thing is?

I think all of the above is true. O.o

Oh well. Can't have everything in Life, can we? :D Me being as lazy as I am.... I probably missed the queue for a lot of virtuous character traits... o.O

I have absolutely no idea what to post, which makes me wonder why I'm even bothering to blog. What's the point in blogging if there's nothing interesting in your life to blog about??

Sigh.

Let's see..... what the hell did I do today.....

Not much, I just read this one story.... which was really good, come to think of it. :D

Um.... was a POTC fic, and it's really long, lol. It's already 142 pages long in Word in Verdana size 9 font. :D But it's really very nice, and for the first time ever for me, the romance in the story isn't nauseating. In fact, the romance that the author uses is kinda commonsensical, and it provides a good way to get into character analysis. Fun. :D

And what's more, it's about the second really good POTC fic that I've come across which isn't slash. I'm telling you, those slash writers are damn good.

Speaking of slash.... I was chatting with John about two nights ago, and it was the first time I'd ever seen so grossed out when I explained to him what slash was and gave him examples of the slash pairings that you get in the POTC fandom.

It was almost funny, the way the poor guy was so um... expressly expressing his discomfort over the topic of discussion. :P

And speaking of pairings.... I found Orlando Bloom/Johnny Depp pairing fics on one POTC site; interesting really. I loved the style of writing of one of them; there's something about short sentences, and sensory and setting descriptions that does it for me. :)

Wow. And to think that I started off this post with nothing much to speak of..... :P

No comments: