Friday, April 30, 2004

All right, I bought the LIME mag today because I walked into 7-11 and Orlando Bloom's face was on the cover. Ahem. Yes, bite me, I'm an impulse shopper when I want to be.

And, after that, I was in my dad's shop and I was sitting there reading slash fics and I was reading VM/OB stuff and the magazine was just sitting right by my elbow with Orlando Bloom's face staring up from it, and it just felt WRONG, man!! Reading slash fics, and one of the persons in there is just right beside... well, sorta right beside me. Geez, that was unnerving.

Oh, AND, speaking of Orlando Bloom, apparently "Troy" opens here on May 13th. Yes, that means that we Singapore folks are gonna get to watch it about 24 hours before the rest of the world does. YIPPEE! Well, except for the premiere that the stars get, of course.

American Idol last night; John Stevens is off, the poor thing. He does have a nice voice; it's just that he's not versatile enough and there're too many kinds of songs that he just can't sing! I seriously hope someone picks him up and trains him, gives him the right songs to sing and helps him to develop his voice more and all that; he really does have a lovely voice, just that he's unpolished right now.

Well, good luck to him, anyways. And I hope Latoya London wins! Now there's a lady with talent AND class. :D

Oh, and last night's OC was so adorable!!

My sis and I were laughing at the wide range of emotions that Benjamin McKenzie could convey with his facial expression; specifically, his eyes. "Expressive" eyes indeed, lol. Let it never be said that the eyes are not windows to the soul. Benjamin McKenzie gloriously (and hilariously) disproves that. :P

The way his eyes slide around and bug out at the appropriate times is just hilarious and downright cute at times, man! So adorable.... :D :P

No comments: