Saturday, June 12, 2004

Well, this is faintly amusing... :)

Orlando Auction by sidhe_elf
Name:
Date of auction:August 13, 2010
Amount you spent:$876,033,996
Who you bought:Orlando Bloom
Bonus accessory:A bottle of olive oil
How it ended:It never ends: you're with him for life.
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Interesting, isn't it? LOL. August 13 2010.. you don't say. Not too long after my 25th birthday, that date is... :P Haha....

Strange thing is, I entered "Gerri" first and I got.. well, what you see above: Orlando Bloom (hehe :P), but when I entered "Geraldine" just for fun to see if the result would be different, I get Paris.

Hm. Doesn't matter; I liked Paris' hair. I mean, Orlando Bloom's hair for Paris. Lovely hair. And he's so babiable. :P And who cares if he's a bloody coward? Between me and his other brothers we'll teach the kid to grow some balls...

*Falls off her chair laughing at how ridiculous she sounds*

No comments: