Friday, June 11, 2004

Well, well, guess what I saw in yesterday's paper's Life! section. 'Twas most amusing, I assure you.

There was this small column right at the back of the section, and it was about how Orlando Bloom had no chest hair, so Ridley Scott was making him wear fake hair on his chest to make him look more manly for his role in Kingdom of Heaven, LOL....

Tickled me pink, that one did. :D

It's like in the week that Troy was released, there was this article on the actors in the paper as well, and it mentioned "the three lead hunks, Brad Pitt and Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom" or well, they said something to that extent, but I remember the word "hunks" very clearly, and I burst out laughing coz does Orlando Bloom look like a "hunk" to you??

Haha...

Nah, he's not a hunk, he's too slender to be a "hunk"! He's just an adorable, lovely little femme-boy, hahaha....

Not that he's just good for looking at; he can act, sure he can. No sarcasm there. I'm not one to criticise since I can't act, although I can lie pretty well. :P

And, see, the reason why I like these adorable little boys, I think, might be coz I'm a Cancer. Cancers are supposed to have very strong maternal instincts, so I think I'm just looking for someone to baby, haha.

And well, since I can't baby Orlando Bloom, I just sit back and watch other people baby him and then gush over the squealworthily-cute spectacle that it makes. :D :D

I can't help it; Orlando Bloom is almost too adorable to be true, haha. :P

Oh, and I've found music for my blog! Like it? I loved it when it was still playing on the Troy official flash site, but pity that it's not there anymore. It's been replaced with boring old-Hollywood-1960s-epic kinda music. :(

And shh... the music's actually snatched off someone else's site; I was SHOCKED as all hell when I went on that site and suddenly the music started playing and I was like, "what the hell? WHICH WINDOW IS IT COMING FROM?!?!?" :P

So, I found the window, and I read the source code for the page, and after a wee bit of trial and error, voila! I got it!

I've got the sound file itself on my com now, so I'll upload it onto my own site (just into the file manager, I think) soon and then I'll source the music from there. Coz I feel very bad hotlinking it from someone's else's site... :P

Oh, and in other news, apparently last week, my poem "Shrift" was in the Poet Sanctuary's Spotlight column... and I didn't even know!! Such a shame... I would've loved to see it in there, but well, it still has about 20 reviews right now, and that's still much to thank for!! :D

No comments: