Friday, May 13, 2005

Meh. Bloody hell.

Still in post-"Kingdom of Heaven" happiness. And what do I find? Parts of the script that've been left out of the cinema cut.

Mr Ridley Scott, these had better be in the director's cut. Especially scenes like the following:


INT. A LITTLE ROOM IN THE HOUSE.
In a dreamlike sequence Balian, standing naked in a copper bowl, is bathed with sea-sponges by the girls [the women of the house].

INT. GODFREY'S BEDROOM. LATER.
Balian is sleeping on silks, in a breeze, in the shadow of window-lattice. He wakes, feels the fabric. He sees: a bowl of rosewater. He drinks it uncertainly, and then tries to eat the petals. Servant-girls flee, giggling.



The latter, I think we saw the ending part in the movie, where the servant girls were running away. But the eating the rose petals bit, no. How adorable. Maybe the cute little thing had never seen roses before. :P

But still. Jaysus Christ, if you're going to rate it NC-16, why not just let us se the nudity, damn it?! I mean, hey, I'm sure the guys would be quite happy to see more of Eva Green in that bedroom scene, and some gratuituous Orlando Bloom nudity wouldn't hurt. :P Yes, Gerri is a strange girl; there's no way I'd want to see a naked person right in front of me, but when a person's in character and on a screen, I have no objections. Especially when said person has obviously taken some time to shape up and does look very fetching. Heehee.

Speaking of which, Gerri wants muscles too. Gerri wants back muscles like what Jessica Biel had when she was in "Blade Trinity"; damn, they were well-defined.

Just wait till I find a picture of that shirtless Orlando Bloom scene in Kingdom of Heaven.. the one where he's out on the field with a bowl of water. Surprised the water didn't all evaporate already.

My pervy thoughts are just running along ahead of me and dragging me along for the ride, it seems. I mean, in that second missing scene, Balian's sleeping in Godfrey's bed! Very bad slashy thoughts. Heehee. :P

I should spend less time reading slash on the Internet, I think.

Oh, and look, how lovely; just found a piccie of Orlando Bloom's family with him at the premiere of Kingdom of Heaven. His sister's very pretty. And hey, the girl who posted it may be right; looks like it might be the very first picture of Colin Stone that we've ever seen. Colin Stone, for those not in the know, is Orlando Bloom's real father; it's a real soap opera of a family drama there, so shan't go into it. Go find out on your own if you're interested.

Have also found the song which was used in the original trailer; 'tis called "Hope", composed by Jonathan Elias and sung by Alanis Morisette, and can be found on a CD called "The Prayer Cycle", but sadly, for some strange reason, it's not included on the Kingdom of Heaven OST. Dang. Well, I've downloaded it anyway. :D

Argh, I want the "Kingdom of Heaven" soundtrack now. Shall have to update wishlist. But for now, shall go back to reading bits of random trivia. :D

No comments: