Monday, May 02, 2005

Ended up staying at home today instead of going to school like I'd planned; I woke up at about 9 and thought about going, but then wondered if anyone was in clubroom. I passed my key to Steven on Saturday night, you see; I could've called to see if anyone was around, but in the end, just got lazy and decided to stay home to do my reading instead. Anyway, it was bloody hot outside. -_-

Sometime in the evening, my youngest sister came downstairs and switched on the TV to watch the 2004 Teen Choice Awards that Channel 5 was airing. And for the first time ever, I saw what some of the artists whom I'd only heard of look like. Just goes to show how out of the loop I am with pop culture these days.

Jojo is one of them; I recognise her name from one of my middle sister's playlists, and when I saw her on the show, I was kinda startled. Her face looked 18, her height made her look 16 (heehee), and her voice sounded um.. 24.

And, also, I saw what Jesse McCartney looks like for the very first time.

I love his song, "Beautiful Soul", but I'd never even seen a picture of him before, so when I did see what he looked like earlier.. well, whoa.


Jesse McCartney. Damn cute. :D :P Posted by Hello

And he's 18. God, I feel old. :P He looks scarily like Aaron Carter from certain angles and in some lights, though. And not surprisingly, the first time I heard "Beautiful Soul", I even thought it was Aaron Carter.

Also, on Friday night, while I was in school, I just had to watch "Smallville" on the campus TV network, coz the night before, while I was on the bus on the way home the night before, I saw an ad for "Smallville" and Jensen Ackles featured prominently in it! O.O

Heehee.

I read somewhere late last year that he was going to be included in "Smallville's" latest season, but paid no attention to it since I don't watch "Smallville" anyway, but when I saw that ad, I suddenly remembered!

Anyway, gratuituous picture for people to ogle:


Jensen Ackles! Woot. XD Posted by Hello

Damn good-looking. When I showed Sheena a picture of him in a scene from "Dark Angel", that scene in which he's lying on his stomach on his bed, unclothed from the waist-up, she said, "Not bad, ah.." and quickly followed with, "Oh my God, look at those biceps!!"

Hahaha...

No comments: