Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tired...

I hate this stupid thing with having to look for a job and my mum breathing down my neck and getting pissed off with me for not getting one by now. She thinks I'm just being lazy, but I'm just damn worried that I can't hold a job *and* all my school commitments at the same time.

I'm worried that if I have a job, I won't be able to train for archery and I won't be able to make it for FOP meetings and I won't have time to do marketing stuff for matric fair; I'm worried that if I have a job, if I have to run off all the time for school stuff, sooner or later the employer will get tired of me... ARGH!!!!

I need a damn flexible job, in other words.

In fact, I think almost everyone involved in FOP is in the same boat as me; in that we all need really flexible jobs so that we can earn money and stick with our prior commitments at the same time.

Denise was saying last night as I was chatting to her over MSN that she thinks that I'm the worst off, coz I have archery outside of FOP commitments. I dunno about that, but I guess I probably do have more stuff to juggle.

But at least the competition will be over by mid-June, so after that, I could probably cut back on the training a little.

Oh, but speaking of training. :D

Arm muscles are developing. Surprisingly too, might I add. There's quite a firm mass of them on my right upper arm, near the shoulder, but since my two arms do different things in archery, the muscle growth is a little... imbalanced. I mean, my two arms will each develop different muscle groups more, so I might end up with a pretty fit-looking right shoulder, but a so-so left shoulder. Haha.

Ivan was feeling my right shoulder just yesterday and he said that he could feel the muscles, haha. And he's just jealous that his aren't that firm. Or so he says/ complains; "At least you have muscles... *mumblemumble*.."

Aww, don't worry, dear. You'll find the time to get them nice and developed soon. But don't overdo it, though. I hate overly-muscly people. They don't look human. And their proportions are all wrong, i.e.: men with inverted-triangle-like upper bodies.

Spent the later part of today going around collecting cans with Jianwu, Alvin and Keyou for Rag and washing them; good *grief*, some of them were absolutely DISGUSTING. We now have about 477 cans sitting happily in trashbags in clubroom anyway, waiting to be put to use on our float.

Typing this in clubroom now while Steven's outside playing Dynasty Warriors 5 on the PS 2. Think I shall go home and have my dinner now; have to work tomorrow. Some travel exhibition thing at Suntec, where I'll be selling travel books. I desperately hope that I'll be able to sell a reasonably large amount. Preferably a double-digit figure for each of the three days that I'll be there. :D :D

If anyone reading this is going to be around Suntec tomorrow and you don't mind buying a very comprehensive travel guide all about Malaysia and its outlying islands for just $18 (it usually sells for $23, apparently), come down and buy one from me, okay? :D

No comments: