Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Still feeling reasonably awake and aware at this hour, surprisingly, so to amuse myself, I've actually decided to do that silly thing which Ivan has on his blog.


Total volume of music files on my computer:
870 MB, 175 files (Don't have a terrible lot of music on my computer; I usually only keep those which I really, really like, and my Music folder also gets subjected to "spring-cleaning" at least twice a month, during which anything that I don't like as much anymore or don't listen to very often gets deleted away)

The last CD I bought was:
(That was ages ago, man; I'm not even sure if I can remember! Um.. *goes into room to look*)
The Best of Kevin Kern: More Than Words

Song playing right now:
One Night In Heaven by DJ Bobo

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Everytime We Touch by Cascada
My First Love (Extended Mix) by Grenada
Alegría by Cirque Du Soleil
Theme from Schindler's List by John Williams; violin solo by the wonderful Itzhak Perlman

(Have only just realised that this is starting to show just how diverse my music tastes are.)

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
No one. Coz I never bother anyone with this kinda useless shit, like those pesky forwarded emails, but hey, if you feel like doing this and putting it up on your blog, go ahead.

No comments: