Thursday, October 07, 2004

I am so damn stupid, but at the same time, DAMN lucky.

I lost my phone today; first EVER time, and damn it, there will NEVER be a next time!!!!! So stupid; I left it in the toilet coz the pants that I was wearing today had shallow pockets, and I was worried that the phone would fall out (and I've probably dropped it more than is healthy; phones shouldn't be dropped, anyway!) so I took it out of my pocket and placed it on the countertop behind the toilet. Obviously, I forgot to take it.

And I never realised that it was missing, till about an hour later!! Bloody shite...

Ben and Zhan Tao and I were waiting at e bus stop near Uni Hall for 151, and it took half an hour for ONE 151 to come, and even then, it didn't stop coz it was too full; FOUR 96 buses passed by in the same amount of time, and they were all damn packed too, and we were wondering why the HELL ALL the buses were so packed!

In the end we just hopped onto 96 instead, and when we got to Clementi and the two guys were buying food, then I suddenly thought of my phone and after searching my bag, I realised I didn't have it with me!!! Absolute, bloody fucking hell.........

And Ben and Zhan Tao were really, really nice; took 96 BACK to NUS with me to help me look for my phone... this is especially considering the fact that we'd just waited about 45 minutes to get OUT of NUS in the first place. I felt so bad coz it was all my fault, but I really needed the help so I couldn't turn them down, see....

Anyway, phone wasn't there.

So when I got home, had to suspend the line. But after I'd bathed and come upstairs, there was a phone call... and guess what... the person on the line said that she'd found my phone, and asked how she could pass it back to me; so I told her to just pass it to OSA's lost & found and I'll go pick it up tomorrow...

I am the bloody luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: