Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Yay!!! Gerri has a recorder!!

No, I don't mean the musical instrument, I mean a recorder; one you can record things on.

It's wonderful; now I can fall asleep during lectures and not have to worry about having missed something or other, haha...

I tested it out today and even from the back row of LT 11 it picks up my lecturer's voice just fine; there's a lot of extra noise of course, but that's negligible. :D

Oh, I bought a lovely CD today too; Bossanova songs, it's lovely. Very nice to listen to; chill out kinda stuff. :D

Oh, and in other news, Gerri's shooting seems to be getting mildly better... I had a grouping today.. Although everything was landing really high. :P

Moved my sight up to 3.2, and then it all starts landing low. Meh. Maybe I was tired by then. Haha. Went home with the usual 151 people.. and Grace came too today, so it wasn't just Ben and Zhan Tao and myself; the guys were teasing me about losing my phone. Meh. :P

Ah well. Really should get down to the schoolwork that I'm actually supposed to do right now. :P

Gerri loves archery! :D

And all the NUS Archery people, of course... haha... *huggles* :P



"Walk along with me, walk along with me, won't you walk with me, walk in harmony..."

-Seven and the Sun, "Walk With Me"

No comments: