Saturday, October 02, 2004

I've probably become a shade darker... Spent the whole day at archery.. was out in the sun from 12.30 pm all the way till 7.30 pm.. Not that there was a lot of sun to speak of by the time it was 7. :P

Anyway, I didn't go for band today! Haha! Must be the first time I haven't gone for alumni, man. In fact, I'm quite sure that it is. :D

Alvin's church group came down for a course; quite few people, but my point here is that I think teaching people makes your head expand slightly. Especially when they keep telling you that the string is really hard to pull and the bow is really heavy, etc, etc, etc.. and then they praise you and everything without really having seen you do anything; it does ridiculous things to your morale, man. :P

We should bring these people along to competitions! Or perhaps we could shrink them and make them sit in our ears so that they can tattle their unsuspecting words of encouragement without anyone knowing! Ha! Or we could record it, and make play it from a really tiny, itsy-bitsy recorder that you can put in your ear!

Ha! I'm a genius!

I'm also insane half the time. And I'm currently hyper too, if you must know. That explains a lot.

Oh, and I just made my second NUS Archery desktop wallpaper! It's lovely; I love it!! :D

No comments: