Monday, October 25, 2004

SE1101E Research Paper due in approximately 8 hours and counting.

Awake at this bloody early hour, going at it again. Usually, I think 9 am is a reasonable enough time to be awake, but NOT after you've hit the mattress at 5.30 am. The caffeine worked. When I combined it with techno, it worked better than usual.

My brain isn't even half awake yet, damnit. Using the music off Ivan's blog to wake me up. "Runaway"... yeah, I understand completely; that's probably what every damn NUS student feels like doing right now. "Runaway and save your life.. Runaway if you want to survive"

So. Damn. Tired.

And this isn't the bloody end of it yet. I still have to find stuff for my Lit project presentation; I'm supposed to meet my group tmw at forum to put together whatever we have-- guess what, I haven't even started any kind of Lit research.

Things which Gerri has to do:

1. SE1101E Research Paper-- due in 8 HOURS (GET OFF THE NET YOU STUPID GIRL)
2. EN2101E Project Presentation-- on 28/10
3. GEK1527 Online Quiz-- by latest 29/10
4. EN2101E Essay-- on 4/11
5. GEK1527 Bioethics Essay-- on 5/11

Absolute frigging joy. Now that sort of puts everything into perspective. I'd add studying for finals in there as well, but it's kind of a given, and there isn't really a due date or anything.

And I actually have to finish 3 readings for my Soci tut this week too, now that I think of it.

.......

Shall get back to my research paper. 7 and a half hours and counting.

In happier news, though, Gerri finally got a new pair of shoes yesterday. :) A pair of grey and maroon Skechers, with silver sparkly S's on the sides and two different pairs of laces for the shoes, one maroon and one grey. :)

No comments: