Friday, October 15, 2004

I love my GEK2001 Project Group!!

I've said that so many times to so many people, haha...

I've never ever been in a project group where everyone's so "on" about the project and where everyone just bonded so fast!

Today was 4th tutorial, and the whole class hadn't seen each other for about a month since 2nd and 3rd tutorials were for project consultation; I walked into the room, and it was so quiet; I saw Ben and Ganesh, and then Ganesh asked me how editing was going, and then we all started talking in a really lively mood; the whole room was really jsut filled with our chatter, haha.

And Lay Siew and Yong Hui came later, and then we started making more noise; we were the ONLY group there who were getting along like we'd known each other for years or something! I think all the other groups were wondering why the hell we were all so buddy-buddy, haha.

And when Jia Liang came, we were sorta comparing sleeping hours, haha... Jia Liang said that he'd only slept a total of 3 hours in the last three days, but then Yong Hui said that he'd only had an hour's sleep in the last three days!! O_O!!

And then he told us that he'd dozed off (while standing up) in the toilet back in SDE just now and he was lucky that he didn't dirty himself, HAHA....! Geez, that sent us all into fits.... Giggling fits, I mean. Haha.

Our group was about the only group who was actually actively participating in the discussion... Not that it was really a discussion. The tutorial was really... er, primary school. Haha. And we were all laughing about how the tutorial seemed to involve just our group, lol.

After that, went to Biz Com Lab; settled some final things about project, then went for lunch at Bizad canteen! Jia Liang recommended some good stuff at the Western food stall; which reminds me that I shall try the basil salmon the next time I'm there.

Project's ending soon, man... I'm never gonna find another group as great as this one again... sob. Oh well.

No comments: