Friday, October 22, 2004

Right, you're going to have to forgive me if this post seems rather disjointed, or goes off-track a lot; I just drank a can of Coke, and I've been blasting techno in my ears for about 20 minutes now, so basically that means sugar plus caffeine plus a lot of very loud, very hyper techno, so that really equates a to a rather hyper Gerri.

All right, did that make sense?

Even if it didn't, you get the gist of it. Anyway, if you don't like it, you can bugger off. It's MY blog! Ha! Okay. Right.

Anyway, see, yesterday Ivan re-introduced me to techno, haha... I'd forgotten how fun techno could be!

And yesterday I was downloading and playing a lot of techno on my PC, and it was the wee hours of the morning by then; which means that I was hyper, as per usual, and I was just making myself even more hyper, hahaha....

I'm going to burn a CD full of techno songs! I'll make that one of my study CDs... or maybe I'll just make it one of those CDs that'll make me sit down and do my work. Coz I might not be able to absorb very much stuff with all the loud music blasting, haha.

I have my classic rock playlist for studying, I think.

Sitting in clubroom now, in between Ivan and Greg, typing all this crap. Greg's blasting more fast music on his com, which I can only hear VERY vaguely, thanx to the earphones that I'm wired up to. Ivan's backing up the THOUSANDS of techno tracks on his lappie; don't envy him, man. Altho I'm still in awe of the fact that there're thousands of tracks there, and he knows exactly which one sounds like what and well... etc. :P

I'm startig to ramble now. Which means that I don't really have anything newsworthy to say. Either that or the loud music is just derailing my train of thought faster that usual. Anyway. Shall be off now. :D

No comments: