Friday, October 29, 2004

Rain, rain, rain, that's all it ever does nowadays... Monsoon season, I suppose. I can't remember! It's been almost exactly a year since the last time I touched Geog... I kinda miss it.

But it's getting pretty cold nowadays too, thanks to the rain. And I couldn't shoot yesterday coz by the time it was 6, it looked something like it was 7.30... that's how overcast it got.

Speaking of shooting, my form is coming back! And we've established that I'm constantly hitting my arm because I'm turning my shoulder out when I draw, so that bring the release path of the bowstring closer to my arm. It's getting better now, although it still looks rather morbid. Never knew my arm could be so many colours at once.

Was shooting with Wei Zheng on Wednesday; pretty good results.. score was about average, I think, but grouping was there most of the time. Oh, and there was this one particular end, our second, I think, that amused both of us:


Purple arrows are mine, gold arrows are Wei Zheng's; pic taken (by me) using Wei Zheng's phone-- surprisingly ok resolution too, at that. Posted by Hello

When we went to retrieve our arrows, we noticed that our individual grouping for that end was similar, haha. Both of us had a grouping of four arrows in the middle of the target, one to the upper left, and one to the lower right, haha..

Was very happy last night coz I felt particularly productive. :D No training due to the weather, so I was holed up in the clubroom from 6 pm till 10.15 pm, studying Soci!

Did the same thing again today, but not so much studying coz I was helping Denise and Ivan find stuff for Exam Tea; was quite fun online shopping, though. I've never seen so many people get excited over the price of a large tin of Milo before. :P

And then Denise left, which left just myself and Ivan in the computer room, and for the one and a half hours that we were in there, Ivan was playing techno, almost non-stop. Was damn fun, but it got me jazzed as all hell, haha. Couldn't really sit down and focus on what I was supposed to be studying after a while. :P

Anyway. Sleepy now... so I shall leave you here; like the picture? It's the first time I'm using the Hello software to stick pictures on my blog, so I hope it turns out all right.

No comments: