Monday, January 03, 2005

Hm.... sisters started school while I slacked around at home. Well, not really.

Gen has gone to CJ, and I think she's gonna stay there after the first three months, if her aggregate allows it. CJ does have a pretty balanced environment, after all, and no matter what everyone else might say, I loved CJ; still do, really. :)

Anyway, went for archery training, and found that my bow arm is still not steady. Damn it. Arrows land all over the bloody target when I shoot from the 30m line. And no, I did not literally mean that the target is bloody. It's a figure of speech. I know there are people out there who read this who'll be snickering about that. :P

And my right arm is very sore. It hurts.

Also, Ivan and I have found something else to amuse ourselves with: Solitaire Showdown, which is a two-player card game that MSN Messenger provides.

The two of us were up till 5.30 am this morning playing the silly thing; we played 16 games, which came to a draw in the end; I won 8 games and he won 8, because there was a silly pattern that established itself right from the beginning: he'd win one game, I'd win the next, then he'd win the one after that, and I'd win after that... and so on.

We played Hexic for a short while (during which I dozed off :P), then he finally suggested a tie-breaker for Solitaire (which he won, and I'm not surprised.. I was half-asleep.); after which we finally decided to give it up and go to sleep.

Was almost 6 am by then, and good grief, the sky was already getting light. Stupid thing to do, but heck; I'm quite happy-- I now have a Solitaire buddy! :D :P

No comments: