Saturday, January 22, 2005

Well, two posts in a day. It's been a long time since I last did that. Although, if you look at it another way, the 4 am entry for today could really be counted as yesterday's entry. Well, anyway.

For some reason, I've managed to work myself into a rather morose mood again.

Earlier this morning, I decided that there was no way I was going to be awake or alert enough for archery training at 10 am, so I just ended up staying online with Ivan till 6 am. Didn't do much talking though; very much like what usually happens with Pam and I. We might type a few lines to each other and the conversation may just stop there, but I'll usually just leave the window open and just enjoy the quiet company of her "online" presence. :)

I woke up at 12 pm today; went to school for an Arts Club Ordinary Meeting, during which everyone discovered that we were all really tired and that Yuimin was possibly the only person who enjoyed the drum and bass last night. Don't ask me how that's possible.

Then, just before the meeting started, Steven mentioned that as we were leaving last night, he'd seen some of the Rouge patrons popping pills.

Well, that explains how they could actually dance to such boring, repetitive crap for hours.

Listening to Dishwalla's "Candleburn" right now; I haven't listened to that for a long time, along with other stuff like Tori Amos' "Silent All These Years". It suited my morose mood, so "Candleburn" is on repeat right now.

And it reminded me of the question that used to jump out at me everytime I played "Candleburn" when I first got it: "Who am I waiting for?"

On Vineland past the candle shrine
That burns on every night
For someone
She lets herself go
Like an angel in the snow
She lays down on her back
Down on her back - she goes

Take me over when I'm gone
Take me over make me strong
Take me over when I'm gone
Will they burn for me


No comments: