Friday, May 23, 2003

Back again.

I couldn't go ahead and do all the rest of the Math questions coz we hadn't been taught that part of the topic yet. Oh well. Anyway, I did get to slack for the whole lesson, so my effort wasn't wasted!! :D

Had a compre test for double period GP today. It sucked.

My summary was about 10 words too long, and I didn't even get to start on the second issue for the AQ before time was up!

Crap.

Anyway, I saw him today while I was running back to class (I was late), and that's rare, coz I hardly ever see him around school during the week. Different subject combinations and all that crap.....

I'm thinking right now that this is what 10 years in an all-girls school does to you.

For ten years, I never cared about boys all that much....and I made up my mind to only get involved after Uni, after my formal education was over and all that sorta thing, coz a relationship would be a distraction, no?

And last year he showed up and shot all those plans to the deepest regions of hell.

Yeah, so.

Here I am, just far too afraid to open my stupid mouth, idiotic coward that I am. And even if I did, nothing really productive would come out, nothing that you could really start a conversation with. Even if it had conversation potential, it would probably just fizzle out and die prematurely because he probably thinks very differently from me.

I imagine he's a very practical kinda person....a deep thinker, maybe. Me?

Yeah, so I take Literature and intend to do Psychology and Philosophy in Uni, but for all that, I still think that I'm disgustingly immature. And I'm probably right.

So would we really get along?

I don't know.

We were on much better speaking terms last year....but last year, I didn't pay that much attention to him. I was just aware that he drew my attention in some way, that was all. And I screwed it up because I didn't bother to get to know him better.

I screw everything up.

And this year, he doesn't talk to me much anymore. Something happened between last year and this year...I don't know what.
He's changed a lot too; I don't know how to start talking to him anymore.

Life is too screwed up to comprehend right now.

Everything's....sorta dangling....in limbo.

Hell-limbo, to be more accurate, I think.

Then again, my Life always seems to be in a state of stasis....permanent limbo. Hence the title of this blog.

No comments: