Wednesday, May 21, 2003

There's band after school today.

I heard a song on the radio last night, and it just set me thinking about how pathetic my life is.
I think it was something about how a guy ruined his relationship (or prospects for a relationship) with a girl because he never said or did the right things at the right time....

I think I'm kinda that way too.

I don't think he knows who he is (thank God; I'd die of embarassment otherwise) and I KNOW he's not reading this. (thank God again)

What the hell am I doing?!? I don't even believe in God anymore!!!

Oh heck, never mind. I'll write it off as a figure of speech.

I never know when to do the right thing at the right time. He was talking to me at that time, but someone came along and interrupted....and then I never know how to start talking to him, and I never know what to say, and he never says anything to me.

Damn, I'm a sad case.

I got my Econs DRQ test back today....and I passed!! YAY!!!

Well, it's not an essay, but still, it's ECONS! And I PASSED!!
Wahoo.
I see great prospects in the future. :P

And I had that disgusting Lit test first thing this morning.....it was supposed to be an open-book essay test from chapters 24-27, but guess what the question asked for?

A critical analysis on the the last three pages of chapter 24.

And to think that I actually tried so hard to finish reading those four chapters!!!
Typical; the one time I actually attempt to study for that stupid text, I studied too much!!!!

Damn.

My life is pathetic.

On the bright side though....I'm well ahead of my class in the Econs MCQ unit that we're going through! I'm so pleased with myself. :D :P

Oh...but there's a GP test next week....on SATURDAY.
They should ban Saturday tests, I think.

There was a Chinese test last Sat (which I just passed, haha; which is more than what most people in my class can say for themselves, sadly), there's another Chinese test this Sat, and that GP test this Sat.....crap. I hate Saturday tests!!!

I just realised that it's a bad reflection on me that I'm in a Chinese class where most of the people fail.

Oh well. I hate Chinese anyway; it's EVIL.

Why aren't we allowed to learn Spanish instead??

Oh, because Cambridge doesn't offer Spanish..... Well, screw them.

Life is screwed too. Damn. I'm pathetic!!!!!

No comments: