Monday, May 26, 2003

This is the strangest thing....ever since I started writing (typing) him into this blog, he keeps appearing all over school, as opposed to how I normally don't see him during school hours!

Weird. O.o

Ah, anyway, I walked outta the LT today and and after two seconds, noticed that he was walking in front of me.

I have an Econs DRQ test this week....I think it's Keynes Theory.

Must study for it.....my Econs MCQ is what I'm best at!

Well, duh..it's MCQ.... O_o

I'm sitting here now printing my Geog lecture notes and the printer's just spitting them out at a horrifyingly fast speed. About 1 page per second, I think. Wow. I thought printers only printed that fast in movies! Haha.

Seriously: in X-Men 2 that printer was going really fast!

I think everyone else in the cinema was worrying about how Lady Deathstrike was gonna come back soon and find Mystique in her office, but stupid little me was just so engrossed with how fast the printer was printing!! Aren't I pathetic............

I'm still thinking about whether or not I should come back for night study tonight.....I'm not sure if I can actually sit down for three hours in this damn cold (no that's not it...) freezing (still too mild a term) absolutely freezing (now that's more like it..) library and actually study!!

Worse yet, horror of all horrors, what if I fall asleep while studying?? I can't really study for that long at one go.....

Crap, I hate myself.

Why don't I ever type anything here which makes me feel happy about myself at the end?!?

No comments: