Friday, May 16, 2003


My first post....!

A-ha. I finally have a bloggy thingy. :P

Ah, well....I don't have much to say now, because life's become DAMN BORING after SYF......
(And we got Silver, even after all that efffort...bloody hell. I hate all the bloody gold bands.)
It's like for three weeks, all everyone cared about was band, band, band and well, BAND, and after SYF, there's suddenly no more meaning in life!!

Question: when you find that there's no more meaning in life, does that mean that you have the potential to be suicidal or ARE suicidal???

Man.
"Absence makes the heart fonder."
I say it depends on the situation that you're in.
I really wanted to get SYF over and done with, but now that it's over, I miss seeing all the band people everyday... We got a one week break after SYF, but then I realised that I missed band halfway through that break!
We had band on Wednesday....but some people didn't show up. Was kinda sad..
Ah well. There's band tomorrow. :D
I miss band.
I think I am being repetitive.
I think I am being repetitive.

Okay, that wasn't funny. I'll stop now and cease this torment of your brain cells; no doubt you have better things to do than listen to me blather about my pointless, directionless life.

No comments: