Sunday, May 25, 2003

Sunday.

It's a nice break from the week, but it's boring.

You have to wonder what the hell's happening to this world when people start to detest Sunday.

Anyway, I haven't much write (type) except a few things that I was pondering this morning.

Define the difference between "infatuation" and "love".

I once watched one of those videos that they showed in secondary school before and the speaker said that infatuation is when you're simply obsessed with the other person; I guess that's something like just physical attraction, not really love.

So if I keep thinking of him, does that mean I'm just infatuated??

I wouldn't want to be infatuated; that seems so shallow!

But the attraction here isn't so much physical; he's not what most people would call good-looking, just average. It's more his personality that I'm interested in.

I just...like him for what he is, to put it simply.

So does that count as love or infatuation?

No comments: