Monday, May 19, 2003

Testing.................

I am pleased to say that my life has gained some semblance of direction.
Well, I think so.
Although it's just studying for Mid-yr after June hols...maybe after that I'll think about working towards A levels.

My life is pointless.
Crap.

Question: Why does everybody think that we put on this earth to achieve a certain number of things?

Maybe because it gives them direction in Life?
It gives them reason for existing?

Coz if that IS the case, and we're given a few things to fulfil before we die, then right now, I think that I'm so damn far behind that I'll probably NEVER die. Haha..........

I have approx. 6 mths to A levels, and presently have no social life......

Someone was right when he/she said that Life was al suffering.

Uh...hang on. Was that someone Buddha?

O.o

No comments: