Thursday, May 22, 2003

Found out yesterday after band that Dawn and Violet have seen this bloggy thingy..and my site.

Now, I know putting your stuff on the net makes it accessible by everyone and everything, but still the idea that they saw EVERYTHING that I wrote here.... O.o

Geez.....I'm absolutely embarrassed!!!
Hopefully I haven't made it TOO obvious who the 'he' refers to in my last posting...

Ah heck.

And that's not the only embarrassing thing that happened yesterday:

I returned Wei Jian's Econs MCQ questions that I borrowed.....
.....last year. :P

Well, see, I kinda forgot about it...and when I was doing my filing over the weekend, I stumbled upon something which had scribblings all over it, but they didn't look like my writing....then I realised that that was because the NAME at the TOP of the paper wasn't even MINE!!

Yeah, Wei Jian's MCQ paper....how embarrassing... he stared at the paper when I returned it, and he was like: "This is from last year!"

Yes, I know...I'm sorry??

Did I mention that Wei Jian has a very disturbing way of staring at you which makes you feel like maybe you've suddenly grown three heads, or maybe, turned blue?

Ah...it just makes you feel very small..... x.x

And speaking of filing....
I had to lug two huge arch files full of Geog notes to school today for extra class..... I felt so stupid.

My life is one BIG embarrassment!!!

No comments: