Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Change of plans; I'm not going to stay back for night study after band coz I think I'd be too tired, and then I really would fall asleep in the library. Embarrassing.

However, I have still stolen my sister's Discman and smuggled it into school! Ha.

Haven't found John's bloggy Sorry; blog yet. Think I'll ask him for the address before band starts.

I hope sectionals is damn short today....the weather is bloody hot! Then again, I guess we'll go up to the fourth floor, the classrooms there have nice fans; you know, those kinda oscillating wall fans...they're positioned near the windows, so we just have to open the windows, reach in and turn them on, and there we go......

Instant cooling. :D

Not as good as the air-conditioning in the band room, but well, it's the best that we can do.

And who says that Singaporean students aren't innovative?! Ha.

I'm not Singaporean anyway, haha. Er....but I guess I am still a product of the disgusting pressure cooker education system. :S

Found out two days ago who Wai Lun likes; poor little boy; both girls that he's liked so far both have other people of their own.....

Ah well, you win some, you lose some; I think the same goes for me. Oh well.

If things don't work out in that sense for him and me, or if they don't seem like it'll ever turn down that road, I don't really mind; i'll be quite happy just to be friends with him. :)

Okay. About four periods of school left now. Just looking forward to band.....I love the people in band!

I think it's partially the SYF thing...we spent so much time together that we just kinda bonded, I guess. I think my section's a lot closer now!

Uh...and also a lot more insane....thanks to Yao Guang. Julian doesn't help much either; his mind's about halfway gone; I expect it's a side effect after being in the same sec sch band as Yao Guang for four years. :P

Ha... I should stop badmouthing (that sounds a bit strong...) other people; I'm not too sane myself!! :P

No comments: