Tuesday, May 20, 2003

It's my break now! Free period! Yay!
I should be studying for my econs test, but Pamela gave me the questions during the lecture period, and they don't seem that difficult....

However, knowing me, I'll probably fail it again. :P

Sigh.
I'm still waiting for the day when I'll finally pass my first Econs essay. :P

I must be really pathetic; everytime Mr Chia gives my class an essay or DRQ test, he always tells us to hand it in at the end of the day, which means that everytime, we're sorta free to refer to our notes.... but I still fail everytime!!!

Stupid pathetic girl.

Note to self: must find out what the hell is lacking in my essays.

I have a prose comparison thingy for homework for Literature today...actually, it was supposed to be due today (as it was given as homework last Tues) but half my class didn't do it (Haha) so we have to pass it up by tomorrow morning!

And it's not looking very good....I hate both passages! They're both boring!

Although the last time we did a prose comparison, I got the highest marks that I'd EVER got before for Lit in all my life! I had 32/50!!

64%!! 6% short of an A grade.....

Wahoo.

I feel like watching X-Men 2 again. Pyro's just really cool. :D

I've just realised that I have a very disjointed train of thought. Does that mean that I make no sense? O.o

No comments: