Monday, May 19, 2003

I.
Am
Bored.

School's over....was supposed to study with John today, but he's not replying to my messages, so I don't know where he is!
So, I'm just sitting here in the library, freezing my fingers off while typing on the computer.

I've just sat here for about an hour, changing the template for this blog about 4 times until I finally decided on this one.
Man, I need a life.

Question: What the hell is Life??

.........................

Question: Why do I have too many questions......?

I have an Econs essay test tomorrow on Keynes Theory of Income Determination.....I hate essay tests. I never have anything to write other than just the bare essentials of the topic.

I should be studying....and I have a Literature test on the book that I hate most on Wednesday!

My life is such crap.

Geog test this morning wasn't so bad, I guess. I think it was just mostly luck that the section that I studied came out on the test. Haha.

I'm bored.

No comments: