Friday, May 30, 2003

Got home at about 10.30 pm. I feel SO proud of myself today!!

I finally stayed for night study today, and hey, spending three straight hours studying isn't as daunting as I thought! I've finally realised that I need someone to study with to keep me focussed; and John's the best study partner that anyone could ever have!

He's also a really nice person; if there really is a heaven, and John doesn't get there, no one else deserves to go there. Yep, that's what I think. :D

Anyway, I'm so proud of myself coz I spent 15 hours in school today!! From 7 am to 10 pm! :D

Yes, I know I sound like a nerd, but right now I'm just so pleased with myself that I don't care what you or anyone else thinks!!! Haha...........

Anyway, here's why I spent 15 hours in school:

I got to school at 7 am. Assembly was at 7.40 am. Classes were officially from 8 am to 3.50 pm today. Geog extra class was from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm. (Geog extra class for the potential A-grade students...haha. yes, I have a big head; so sue me.) Then, night study was from 7 pm to 10 pm.

Ta da!!! 7 am to 10 pm!! 15 hours!!

Yes, studied with John; I got about 40+ questions done and about 20 others sorted out and explained; John's an Econs genius.

Night study isn't so bad after all..... I think I'll stay back on Monday, Thursday and Friday next week. Maybe I'll stay on Tuesday; still thinking about whether I want to stay after double period PE. Don't think I wanna stay on Wednesday, coz that'd be immediately after band....

Ah....tired now. Mind's going in circles. Have Sports Day tomorrow.

No classes. Wheeeeeee...........

Just as well. My brains have probably gone on a long holiday.

No comments: