Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I swear this is the weirdest damn thing!!

He really is appearing all over the place! O_o

I went into the canteen today and he just walked right past, in front of me!

Weird that I'm seeing him all over the place; er, no, I'm not hallucinating. I'm fairly certain that I do NOT hallucinate anyway, thank you very much.

Ha, I just found out that John has a bloggy thingy!

Sorry, I mean he has a blog.

Must stop adding the letter "y" at the end of words. It makes me sound spastic.

I shall find it.....and then....I shall link it. Hahaha.

Now THAT made me sound spastic.

Ah, by the way, I didn't come back for night study last night. I had that horrible Lit assignment to finish, anyway.

Might give it a try on Wednesday after band. I shall abduct my sister's Discman and smuggle it into the library with me; hopefully that will keep me awake. :D

I am such a pathetic pipsqueak.

No comments: