Friday, May 23, 2003

I have a break now, but I'm here typing on the computer because I have food up in class (which I'm going to eat during Maths, haha).

I've finished all the Maths tutorial questions that we were supposed to do! I'm so proud! Haha....so that leaves me with two choices during tutorial period later....

1. Slack and wait for the others to catch up.

2. Go on and do all the rest so that I can slack at the end and THEN wait for the others to catch up.

Option 2 sounds fun. :D It's what I did for the last 4 topics anyway....haha. I bet I sound like a nerd, but I don't care. :D

And I've started on 11.2 for the Econs MCQ TYS; the rest of my class is still halfway through 11.1! Ha.

Must remind self to not get big-headed. Must continue doing......

Must get full marks for the MCQ test in two weeks. And hopefully I'll pass next week's DRQ too. Haha.

I suddenly realised that I've used "haha" many times in this post....I'll shut up now.

Oh, and last night there was the finale of American Idol.

Damn; Clay DIDN'T WIN!!!!!!!!

No offence to Ruben; both the guys are good, but I think that Ruben's voice sounds pretty average. I think that Clay's voice has better sound and tone quality; it carries further and has really good support.

Okay, now that I'm talking like this, I think I've spent too much time in the band room listening to Alvin preach about tone quality and air support........

I have double GP towards the end of the day. I hate double periods.
I hate my pathetic, embarrassing life.

No comments: