Thursday, June 12, 2003

Ah well.... I sent Airine a message early this morning, wishing her happy bday (I even sent a cute picture with it :D).

She replied with "Thanx!"

:D

Oh well....one birthday down and....a lot more to go.

John's is coming up on 20th and Sylvia's on 21st....Sandy's and Soon Aik's will be in July with me....

Then I can take a long break coz Wai Lun's and Wei Jian's and Pam's are in Nov and Dec! Haha.

But it won't be any fun giving them presents then.....coz the bloody A levels are in November.

I'm so happy I wasn't born in November...I'd always be having exams around my birthday, otherwise!

No, that wasn't meant to offend any November babies!!

Hm...yesterday, Dawn asked me if I liked John. Apparently, she said that she came to that conclusion coz we were studying together.

Ah, well, answer's no, and I told her anyway. :D

After all, John likes someone else, and so do I! :D

I'm hungry.

But I'm gonna stay in the library for a while to finish revising my Plath for Lit.

Yay; I'm actually going to be productive today! :D

No comments: