Thursday, June 05, 2003

Bored.

Geog extra class has been cancelled today so I can go home at 3.50 and have two hours to think about whether or not I want to come back for night study.

Could ask John if he wants to study with me. In effect, that means he'll be teaching me as well.....

Let's see:

I could ask Matthew Yeo if he wants to study Lit with me. But Lit isn't a subject made for group study, and besides, he'd probably come for night study with Zuo Zhuo. I don't wanna be a lamp post.

I could ask John to study with me (teach me) Econs, but I don't feel like studying Econs since that test is over.

Could ask John to teach me Maths... Nah. Don't feel like Maths today.

Pam?

No, Pam doesn't come back for night study.

Could ask.....

Edison.

Yeah, that's it. :)

Ask Edison if he wants to study Geog or something tonight.

Okay....will do so later.

My life seems to have gone back into limbo. Again.

Or maybe that's just because it's early in the morning, so in effect, I'm kinda braindead.

I could stick a sign on my head that says: "No brain till 11.00 AM".

I'll probably come back later in the day....after school...I might have something interesting to say (write/type) then.

No comments: