Sunday, June 22, 2003

Too much of Matthew Broderick this weekend. Really too much.

Watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" yesterday. It had Matthew Broderick in it.

Today's "Inspector Gadget" had Matthew Broderick in it too.

Conclusion: Matthew Broderick is such a cute little thing!

I should add Matthew Broderick to my list of little cute boys, but I'm too lazy right now. Haha.

Lemme see if I can find a picture of Matthew Broderick somewhere.....

'Kay, there you go. :D



Isn't he such a sweet little thing? :P

Read John's blog the other day; am very happy that he likes the cow mug. :D

Oh yeah, I've finished reading "The Virgin Suicides"! Whoopee....

Now I've got to start reading my Lit texts. Which I've been ignoring, in favour of reading "Virgin Suicides"...:S

I knew I shouldn't have borrowed that book. Damn, I distract myself from studying! Stupid girl...

Let's see....last week of hols is gonna be pretty busy.

Cramming in all the stuff that I might've missed in the last two weeks...need to take my sis for tuition on Wednesday...studying Econs with John on Thursday...consultation with Mr Low on Friday.

Yeah, that about sums it up. :P

Hm...it was Sylvia Fong's bday yesterday..and Prince William's bday.

It's not fair; everyone gets to share their birthday with someone famous, but no....no one famous is ever born on the 22nd of July.

Well, then again, when (and if) I become famous, I'll be the only famous person to be born on July 22nd! Haha.. :D

And the fifth Harry Potter book came out yesterday too.

I'm trying to be patient here; don't wanna rush out and buy it coz it's damn expensive now: over 30 bucks!! O_O

Well, okay, I just hope that Draco Malfoy doesn't die....

I have a very interesting theory about the exact role that Draco Malfoy's supposed to play in the books, actually. Anyone wanna hear it? :D

Well, if you don't want to, you can scram. Ha. :P

Okay, look at it this way: What if Harry was a sort of decoy? You know, with Voldemort paying so much attention to him, he wouldn't take notice of let's say, the real person who was destined to bring about his downfall all along.

And hey, it might be Draco. I mean, the most strategic place to be is behind enemy lines. Voldemort would never see one of his own coming after him, especially not one of the Malfoys.

Secondly, look at the Hogwarts school motto: when the Latin is translated into English, you get "Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon"; in other words, don't wake a sleeping dragon.

"Draco" in Latin has two meanings: Dragon, or Serpent.

If the "sleeping dragon" is say....Draco? Once the dragon is woken, that might bring about a lot of change.... e.g: the fall of the Dark Side? :)

And taking the second meaning of Draco's name into consideration, if he really is the real one who's destined to fell Voldemort, then wouldn't that make him a traitor on the Dark Side? A "snake in the grass", so to speak? (Snake=Serpent?) :D

I've started a story on this, but it keeps running into blocks....One of these days, I'm gonna sit down, destress, and let it all out. :D

Okay, I'm sleepy now.

One last note: I changed the graphics on my website a few days ago! Go have a look; I especially love my new banner!

Right, goodnight now. :)

No comments: