Monday, June 02, 2003

I can't stay back on Monday now.....

All my plans ruined coz of that stupid intensive Chinese class from 7-9 pm...... Damn, I hate Chinese.

And I was starting to look forward to night study too. Although I do feel bad about dragging John all the way back to school to unofficially give me Econs tuition. :P

Man, night study makes me feel so good about myself for once!! I feel so...hardworking and useful. Like I'm actually doing something worthwhile with my life. :P

And John won't give me the address of his blog. He claims that it's dead (ie: it hasn't been updated in a long time......), hence he won't give me the address. Oh well.

I just looked back at all my previous entries (yes, there aren't that many, I know) and I realised that I've only ever mentioned people from band in this blog; I've never mentioned anyone in my class!

Hm....is calling Julian and Yao Guang nuts considered "badmouthing"? If it is, then I'm sorry that I called you guys insane.... I don't know if they read this, but heck. :P And I'm sorry that I said that Wei Jian has a disturbing way of staring at people! I don't know if he reads this either, but really, it's true...

All right, I'll shut my little foul mouth up now.

Oh yes, I've managed to find all the songs on the soundtrack for Cirque du Soleil's Alegria......Only got three more to download and I'll be able to burn them all onto a CD!!

I just love those songs.....and I loved that particular production of Cirque too!!

Love the Russian Bars performance although I still find it very painful whenever I see Ivan on the tape! Imagine breaking your lower leg in three different places after falling from a height of about 3+ metres...

The lower leg isn't even long enough for anyone to break it in that many places!!

Ah well. Everyone loves Ivan anyway. He's such a source of inspiration to all the Russian Bars performers. His mere presence would remind anyone of what happens if you fall off the Bars during a performance...............

I've just realised that I've mentioned someone outside of band now!!

No comments: