Monday, June 02, 2003

Have just come from a GP tutorial. Single period. Thank whatever gods are listening.

Miss Fernandez is damn pissed at my class.....long story that started way back on Saturday; not gonna bother explaining coz it's just too long. I can't imagine how the hell we're gonna live through Thursday's and Friday's double periods.

Am going out with Pam to get her new bag after school....that's the only thing that I'm looking forward to right now.

And speaking of Pam.....I saw last night (more like early this morning, actually) that Pam has a list of her cute little boys on her blog.

So...here's mine:

Gerri's list of cute boys:

1. My special someone
Ha. Did you actually think that you were going to get a name??

2. Wai Lun!
Yes, I agree, he does look very adorable and small when he tucks out his shirt and wears his glasses and doesn't spike his hair up! Haha.

3. Matthew
No, not Matthew Yeo, I mean the other Matthew; the one in the trombone section...Ah heck; I forgot his surname. Anyway, for him, it's the same thing as Wai Lun...actually, he'd look more like a little boy if he wasn't so tall! Haha....
Oh, I remember! Matthew Ong! Yeah, that's it.....

4. Edison
Another adorable little boy. Actually, that sounds wrong coz he's a year older than me and taller! But really, he looks like such an adorable little thing.... :P That and the fact that about 9 girls in school have told him that he looks like Clay Aiken. Haha. I do agree, though. :D

And that's it, really. Yes, I'm a strange person. I might add more to the list later on.....

Hey, I've just mentioned someone from my class (Edison)! My effort to mention people outside of band is working!

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like for him, being the only guy in a class of girls.... He runs a lot of errands and stuff and does a lot of things for the class, all the stuff that most of the girls won't do.

And sometimes I just feel so bad for being female.

He's another really nice person; a bit like Wai Lun, I think, in the sense that they both take cracks about them being gay quite lightly; I guess you could say that they're both really good sports.

Err....no, they're not gay, by the way.

(Hey, that rhymed.)

Although in Edison's case....he does have some facial features that make him look more pretty than handsome, but I guess you could just say that he's good looking!

Ah well. My train of thought has derailed.

So, anyway, here's to all my cute little boys, and to all the nice people out there in the world. :D

No comments: