Monday, June 30, 2003

GP paper today was okay....

I should be able to pass for the essay, I think.

Comprehension paper was on suicide.

Haha. I wanted to laugh till I cried; John and I had a huge debate about suicide last Friday- turns out that it was of use!! :D

I think I did pretty okay for AQ...I had a lot to say about suicide, thanks to our debate. :D

The weirdest thing was when the auditorium lights went out! Yeah, blackout... the weird thing is that it sort of crossed my mind when I entered the hall this morning..."What if all the lights went out?"

Freaky, but cool.

We got 5 mins extra time thanks to the blackout! :D

That meant that I had just enough time to finish my AQ; I squinted when the lights were out and finished the vocab section by the light coming through the windows. :D

All in all, quite a good paper, I think. :D

Wai Lun was sitting two rows away from me; could see him throughout the whole paper. He seemed kinda lost during the essay! Poor thing..... :P

Okay, have Lit tomorrow.

Gonna read my notes to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow morning before e paper, I'm gonna read e poems that I spotted for Sylvia Plath... planning on doing e context for Plath and API.

Context or essay for A&C, I'm open for both; A&C is probably the one text that I'm most confident about! :P

Okay, dinner now. After that, more study.

Man, it's really coming outta my ears. :P

No comments: