Thursday, June 19, 2003

GP lesson was quite okay today.....maybe I only think so coz I had the highest in class for that last mock test we had.

57%....that's a B4.

Given Ms Fernandez's strict marking....Geez, I almost fell off my chair.

Studied with Edison today; hey, he can be my new study buddy for Geog! :D

Edison brought me to this nice place for lunch, coz we were both absolutely hungry after the GP lesson and we didn't really have the mood to study. Yet. :P

Anyway, the stall that we patronised, the plates were really huge; $5.50 for a huge serving like that and a bowl of wonderfully creamy mushroom soup was definitely worth it. :D

Thanks to him, I'll be staying away from fast food for a while....Anytime I go to Toa Payoh for lunch, I'll be going there now! Haha. :D

Going back to that place for com service again tomorrow.... Fun.

And it's John's birthday tomorrow! And guess what? I remembered to get a present for him! Yay!

Hope he likes it. :P

Wai Lun says that he might be coming tomorrow; the more the merrier, haha.

Okay. Nothing else to type now, so I shall just go back to my studying and to looking forward to tomorrow. :D

No comments: