Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Woohoo! I'm back!

Haven't written for days; haven't had the time.

Studied Lit the whole of last week; I swear, if people could see words, I'd probably be walking around with Shakespeare and bits of Sylvia Plath's poetry bleeding out out of my ears. :p

Dawn was reading "The Virgin Suicides" on Wednesday before band; I took an interest in it, so against my better judgment, have borrowed it from the library and am now reading it.

It is joyfully and comically morbid. Hehe. :P

I got my Lit essays back on...I think it was Wednesday. Or Thursday. Hm. Not sure. :P

For the Antony and Cleopatra one, I had 33/50. Ha. Quite worth it for 4 hours of work in the early morning! Me is pleased. :D

For the critical analysis on Sylvia Plath's "Lady Lazarus", I had 30/50. Sigh. I worked on it for two weeks, but, oh well. There were some parts of that essay that I wasn't too happy with, but I wasn't sure how to improve it, so I just handed it up.

60% and 66%. Bs again.

I always get Bs for Literature. And they're always that close to being and A grade.

Damn. I see what Matthew Yeo meant now; it is damn frustrating.

Oh well.

Must study Geog this week.

And I have comm service with band tomorrow. Going to a school for intellectually disabled children.

Well, that's that....shall be off now. :D

No comments: