Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Tuesday. By right, there's double period PE at the end of today, but since I'm from the A girls group, I finished my NAPFA three weeks ago and have been doing nothing but slacking during double periods for the past three weeks!! Haha.

Actually, we're supposed to play games during the double period but heck, we just don't care...

I still think that a MUCH better alternative to playing games would be to let us go home early!!

And that's gonna happen today. :D

No PE, and I have a free period before the PE double period, which means that I get to go home three periods early! Leaving school at 3.10 instead of 5.10! Woohoo!

Got Pam her new bag, new slippers and new waterbottle yesterday. Man, it was like a shopping spree!

We spent about half an hour in the Quiksilver shop debating on whether or not she should get that bag that she liked, coz when she saw it yesterday, she just realised that when she carried it, it was pretty high up on her back... Pam has a theory that only Science students carry their bags that high. *cough*Wai Lun*cough*

She didn't want to look Science-y, so I kept telling her that it didn't look that bad, which really, it didn't.

And in the end, guess what?

We flipped a coin to decided whether or not she should buy it, and she did. :P I think the people in the store probably thought that we
were spastic. :P

Chinese last night actually wasn't so bad....coz I sat near the back of the LT and was talking to Sandy and Karen and everyone around me the whole time. Haha. Wasn't listening to the boring Chinese teacher at all.

Sandy actually thought that I was a very sociable person coz I was talking to everyone around me!

Ah well....I'm usually antisocial, so I thought that comment was rather strange.

I repeat: I thought the comment was strange. Not Sandy.

Have to stop my inclination towards badmouthing people. I still think "badmouthing" is a bit extreme...I don't really badmouth people, I just make negative comments about them!

Well, they're not really all that negative....more in a joking kinda way.

I'm starting to not make sense, so let's move onto another topic.

I got 57% for my recent Chinese mock test! That's a B4! Yay!

And I passed last week's Econs DRQ. Another yay.

Yesterday's Econs MCQ test was okay too....and right now, I have way too much stuff to do this week.

Lit essay is due tomorrow...actually, that's an extension; it was actually due today. :s

Geog essay for extra class is due on Thursday too....help! Still haven't discussed with Amos what we're gonna write for the damn thing! Haven't even done the presentation thing yet! Damn!! I'm in deep shit!

And that Lit thing we're supposed to do for Sylvia Plath....I have an analysis to do on "images of colour and landscape" to do on 13 poems.

Shit.

Crap.

Somebody save me!! I'm drowning in homework!

Chinese class again tonight. Suddenly it doesn't seem that bad....I get to talk to all those people that I know and get to know them
better! How fun. :D

Ah well. Don't have anything else to type.

Bye. Going to have a look at Pam's blog now. Maybe she's written something egg-citing about yesterday's "shopping spree". Maybe she's even written something about me, since I was with her! Haha.....

No comments: